12.11.2010

we're all adrift in the same boat...

...too few days, too many troubles.

(Photo from skatterplot at bwca.com)























That's what I read this morning. I've been reading the Message version of Job (check it out - me likey). You know, sometimes it is nice to read about other people's unfortunate lives. I mean, sucks for him, but at least I know I'm not alone. Not that I had my family and health taken from me or anything, but I have sometimes felt a little down and out, if you know what I mean. And I have occasionally felt like the Lord is straight up spitting in my face. Which He isn't really. I mean, does he even have spit?

Anyway, I'm just saying we're not alone. And look at Job - he only went through what he went through cause the Lord knew he could take it, and because he knew there would be people like us who would need to read it.

Sometimes our life events aren't just for us. And the Lord will never give us something we can't handle.

Good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment