6.30.2005

My life is now complete

Ok everyone. Here it is. My second biggest dream in the world has come true. Are you ready for this? Are you sure?

Well ok then. Here it is. One of the most amazing, if not the most amazing book series to have ever been written is coming to the big screen. Thats right. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis is coming to theatres December 9 from Walt Disney Pictures, the director of Shrek, and the special effects supervisor of Lord of the Rings. Holy cow. I am about to pee my pants I am so excited.

I mean this is big. Have you seen the trailer? Sweet mercy. I am hysterical.

Oh and guess where most of it was filmed. Thats right. New Zealand. Close to Christchurch. I mean I will practically be in Narnia. Oh man. This is too much for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment