11.30.2008

eh

I'm having a bit of writer's block these days. Not that I really consider myself a writer, but I certainly feel like I used to write whole heck of a lot about my true thoughts and feelings, what was going on in my life, etc. In fact, this very blog was created as a space for me to get those thoughts down so that I could one day turn them into a book. See:




I even made it look more like a book in Word to try and motivate myself, but I haven't written in that thing in a while...

Nothing seems write-worthy, but I know that's a complete lie because so many things have been goign on in my life. I just haven't been having the kind of revelations I use to have. Or maybe I just don't know how to put them into words anymore. In any case, it's a pity, because I really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment