9.09.2008

On my way to Haiti...

Hey guys, for those of you who don't know, I am leaving for Haiti today! I will be down there for 10 days with Bedouins International to help document and provide media for the people down there. Our original intention was to provide media for a school down there and for a project that will help provide the families with a sustainable income. This would be huge considering the fact that most of the people who live down there have no job and no way to get one. Now we will also be covering the destruction due to the storms that went through there.

We're about to leave so I can't write much more, but please keep up with my blog and with the Bedouins blog (www.bedouinsinternational.org/blog) to keep up to date with what we're doing.

Love you guys!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment