8.04.2005

Tonight at dinner I ate something called Frog in a Hole.

Scary.


I like it here, but I don't really feel here sometimes. Kinda hard to explain. It's like "Jessi" isn't just my body, heart, mind, and soul - it's more like body, heart, mind, soul, mom, dad, zack, calla maria, auburn, chi alpha, God, 11327 county road 26, gulf shores high school, charity and the girls, melissa, steven, the pier, krissy-ro, Christian Life Church...all of these things make me. well, not in that particular order obviously. but now i'm cut off from all of those things (except for God). like parts of me are missing now and i have to grow new limbs. its so much harder to function in the in-between times. i have to learn how to walk all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm.....
    I *do* know what you mean. You probably don't need to hear "I miss you" one more time...but it's true.
    Take care!
    P.S. are there any cool churches there?

    ReplyDelete