4.13.2005

Life

There are some things I will never understand. And I have to be okay with that. How annoying. I 'll be honest; I like to understand things. I would like to understand everything. Well, sometimes. But then sometimes I realize how utterly overwhelmed I would be if I actually did understand everything. Quite a conundrum. I love that word. (conundrum). By the way I'm not going to be grammatically correct with this whole blogging thing so if the previous sentence - if you can call it that- frustrated you, you'll just have to get over it.
Back to my point: life, I have discovered, should not only be lived, but also loved. A hard concept most of the time, but I truly believe it needs to be loved in order to be fully lived. Call me an optimist, but I think it can happen. Hence, that is my goal. I am writing (well attempting to write) a book entitled to grow to learn to love to live. It has some of my life story, things I've learned, mistakes I've made, etc. But the point I am trying to make is that you must grow to learn to love to live (hence the title - man I'm original). We'll see how it works out. Honestly, I'm still learning how to myself, but then again the best way to describe a process is to describe it step by step, and when better but while your going through each step yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment