5.12.2010

and I'm back.

It is so hard to answer the questions, "So how was your trip to Africa?" The right words never seem to come. Hence, I'm not going to use any words for the time being. For now I will leave you with some photos that hopefully do justice to the wonder that is Africa, and the beauty of the people we were blessed to encounter. In the meantime I'll try and make my brain come up with words that will suffice...



















Photos by Stephen DeVries of Bedouins International.

Read some awesome stories and see more photos on the Bedouins Blog. Personal experiences coming soon!

Love,
Jessi

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Africa sent you back - I'd think they would have wanted to keep you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures! i'm sure it was an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete