10.22.2008

skirt!

So last night was skirt! magazine's October event to present some of the featured ladies in this months issue. I was fortunate enough to have the editor get excited about Bedouins and what we do there so I was actually one of the ladies featured this month. She wanted me to speak at the event a little and talk about what Bedouins does. I've never really been to an event like that, so I was slightly intimidated, but it actually turned out to be a lot of fun. I met some pretty amazing ladies who are also doing their own little part to help where they can. I really hope we all keep in touch!

And for those of you who haven't heard of skirt! they are a really cool nationwide magazine that talks about the women in their local communities doing good things and other related goings-on. Check them out HERE.

Peace out,

Jessi

2 comments:

  1. you did amazing last night! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah jessi you're so popular!! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend... I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete