9.02.2010

good people (not the beer).

Meet Calla Maria and her lovely family.



Calla Maria was one of my besties in college and I think I am much the better for it. She taught me how to go on spontaneous road trips and to love the color green. I miss her dearly. She lives in Portland, Oregon now with her sweet-as-pie husband and gorgeous children. I took some photos of them last year when they were in Ft. Lauderdale, just for funsies. She is also going to be one of my maids when I get hitched in March! I am most certainly looking forward to seeing her again. Love you Calla Maria!

2 comments:

  1. The new baby is cute, but I think I'm going to need that toddler to go in my backpack so I can squish her when I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post has made this Grandmama very happy. You can never have too many picture of your grandbabies.

    Congrats on your upcoming marriage!

    Calla (Linese, not Maria) Davis

    ReplyDelete